1. What risk factors can cause nCoV?
The disease situation in Da Nang is highly complicated by the Government. New patients have not yet detected the source of the infection, but health officials have confirmed they have been infected in the community.
Health authorities warned people who came to / from Da Nang on July 1, if exposed, or in the same place as Covid-19 patients at greatest risk of infection. People with suspected Covid-19 symptoms, including fever, cough, sore throat, chest tightness, shortness of breath, are among the second highest risk group.
People who come from an epidemic area are at risk of infection. Research by world scientists, the male group, have background disease, or have type A blood, is more susceptible to nCoV and the disease progression is faster and more serious.
Health workers take nCoV screening samples from the community. Ảnh Quỳnh Trần.
2. You are from Danang to another locality, what to do?
Bộ Y tế khuyến cáo, tất cả người đến/từ Đà Nẵng có liên quan đến ổ dịch, khi về/đến địa phương khác phải cách ly 14 ngày và theo dõi chặt chẽ như những người tiếp xúc gần bệnh nhân. They must also make immediate medical report and health monitoring.
If you have close contact with patients 416, 418 to 431, or have symptoms of cough, fever, sneezing, runny nose, etc., they should go to the nearest medical facility for immediate examination and nCoV sample. It is advisable to contact the health care provider first and do not travel by public transport.
In the absence of symptoms, medical mandatory reporting, self-monitoring, home isolation, and limited contact with the community. Local health centers will hold initial information and instructions on the declaration, time and place for epidemiological investigations, testing samples and instructions for isolation according to the results of epidemiological investigations.
3. Where is the medical report? What information is needed?
People suspected of being infected with nCoV, or from the Da Nang epidemic area, call 1900988975 providing the phone numbers of people who have had close contact with them. The Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control in each province and city provide hotline phone numbers on the website, available 24-hour medical assistance.
Residents report their health online at https://tokhaiyte.vn/ or download the NCOVI application from https://ncovi.vn/ and regularly update their health status.
Basic information to be filled out includes: Full name, date of birth, gender, current address, identity card number, phone number. The declarant must truthfully answer questions about risk factors. For example, within 14 days was exposed to a suspected or suspected case of Covid-19? Is there going back or contacting people coming back from the epidemic area?
In addition, people provide information on exit, health history, cough, fever, pneumonia, shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue?
4. When fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath manage?
The Ministry of Health recommends that, immediately after manifesting fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, it is necessary to:
- Wear a mask and isolate yourself in a private, well-ventilated room or in an indoor location, keeping at least 2 m distance from people.
- Call the hotline of the local health agency or the Ministry of Health for advice and immediately visit the health facility for examination and treatment. Wear a mask during the move to the medical facility.
- Cover your nose, mouth when coughing or sneezing with your sleeve, cloth or handkerchief or tissue; Dispose of the facemask, tissue after use in a covered trash can or in a bag and seal tightly.
- Wash your hands often with special soap after coughing, sneezing, after disposing of masks or paper towels.
- Use personal items such as drinking glasses, chopsticks ...
- Limiting the use of public transports; Do not go to crowded places, workplaces, schools.
- Notify employers, schools and related people.
5. Where is the nCoV test?
Suspected people can go to the local to central hospitals, private health facilities and the nearest field test stations. If the epidemic situation is complicated, health workers will come to every house to have samples of nose and throat fluid to be tested.
Hiện tại, Việt Nam không xét nghiệm nCoV dịch vụ theo yêu cầu. Nationwide, there are 118 qualified laboratories, of which 66 are capable of testing and asserting nCoV. Persons with suspected epidemiological factors will be sampled and sent to these laboratories for nCoV testing.
6. How to prevent Covid-19 effectively?
Every citizen should continue to take preventive measures, such as restricting going out, not gathering crowds, not going to epidemic areas to minimize the risk of Covid-19. Should keep a distance of 2 m when in contact, regularly wear a mask, wash hands, clean the house and report daily medical.