At a meeting of the National Steering Committee against Covid-19, on the morning of July 29, experts said that the domestic translation of Covid-19 was going on complicatedly. Analysis of the situation in Da Nang indicates that new cases of nCoV will continue. Recently, many localities have people traveling to Da Nang (including Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City), so it is likely that other places will have new cases.
Epidemiologists and health experts said that basically not restricting travel, but people should not go out without necessary work. Specialists noted that people must strictly wear masks in crowded places, especially on public transport; maintain personal hygiene; wash hands with soap.
Here are 9 recommendations from the Ministry of Health that people should follow to prevent disease:
1. Regularly wash your hands properly with soap under clean running water, or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol).
2. Wear a mask in public places, on public transport and to medical facilities.
3. Avoid putting your hands on eyes, nose, mouth. Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing with a tissue, cloth, elbow.
4. Strengthening exercise, physical fitness, proper nutrition to build a healthy lifestyle.
5. Clean the house, clean surfaces and contact.
6. If you have signs of fever, cough, sneezing, and difficulty breathing, isolate yourself at home, wear a mask and call the nearest health facility for advice, examination and treatment.
8. Make an online health declaration at https://tokhaiyte.v. or download the NCOVI app from https://ncovi.vn and regularly update your health status.
9. Install Bluezone application to be warned of COVID-19 infection, help protect yourself and your family: https: //www.bluezone.gov.vn/.